Friday, March 31, 2006

a very long night

was not able to sleep well, I kept on waking up and waking up and waking up....joko and iya have you been pimping me too hard? hehe! i don't have the slightest idea but i'm restless last night

could it be i'm restless because mr. i cannot commit is freaking annoying me.....or is it because he's too manhid and too focused on his long term life goals?

sometimes a kiss is really just a kiss and nothing more can transpire after that moment, hard not to expect though but life goes on after that unforgettable kiss.

maybe i'm restless because i wanted to be at laffline last night! waaaahhh!! but i can't....hmmmm..how was it joko and iya! kwento! kwento! kwento!

found out something about a guy i know and proved a point that if a guy likes you he will call you or text you, visit you, look for you and just be there....
point: if a guy likes you he'll definitely do something about it...move on please!

well, on second thought tinetext at tinatawagan naman niya ako but i still don't think he likes me....i guess it's case to case basis and depends on what he tells you?....hmmm....he tells me a lot of things though does it means something?....baka ako ang manhid! hala! confusion!

last song syndrome: unpredictable by jamee foxx ft. ludacris and the bad thing about it is that it reminds me of mr. i cannot commit....and why is that i wonder too...

i'm craving for caramel sundae and fries from mcdo....

no more meeting today at globe telecom! yahoo! but it was moved on tuesday. darn! dreading it!

i found out that one phone call can make a difference, bonus na lang ang boxer shorts and tv. hehe! buti na lang nagmall ang mga kasama niya.....freedom!

maybe i'm restless last night because i have to check all my 2004 talent contracts and have to present a report to mr. v! hmmm....pero hindi din eh...that's easy.....

i texted him pero hindi nagreply....pero nagrereply naman siya usually...baka busy. ewan! cofusion na talaga eto! hmmmm....etong blog na toh sanhi ng aking pag-iisip! darn!

i will change my blog template within the day.....i want a summery blog look though it's raining kahapon pa! hehe! expect na madaming magkakasakit for sure!

the song true by ryan cabrera is haunting me....now i think i know why i'm restless.
i can definitely relate to the song especially the first stanza up until chorus...

i won't talk, i won't breathe
i won't move till you finally see that you belong with me
you mght think i don't look
but deep inside
in the corner of my mind i'm attached to you

i'm weak, it's true
i'm afraid to know the answer
do you want me too?
cause my heart keeps falling faster

i've waited all my life to cross this line,
to the only thing that's true....
so i will not hide,
it's time to try anything to be with you....
all my life i've waited this is true....

4 comments:

29_bullets said...

hehe! sige don't worry i will intro him to you one day....wait ka lang diyan ha? hehe! mwah!

sundae! sundae! hehe! palibre tayo kay nikko!

Tsep Joko said...

ai naku. restless ka, kasi you were supposed to be there. haha. :) next time carla!

.. problema ko rin yan. he, my first love, calls me up for 1-2 hours, textes me, but is committed and i am really just a friend.

..waaah. kakanta na lang ako ng 24 hours. :(

Anonymous said...

hus the lucky guy? si mike b un? ikaw ha, nagtataksil k n naman kay drummerboy! hehehe!

29_bullets said...

ritz! hindi ako nagtataksil kay drummer boy...siya talaga ang nasa puso ko....hmmmm....yuck! hehe!

hindi alam ni lucky guy na lucky siya hehe! joke lang...