Thursday, March 30, 2006

shuffle time...

Got this from joko….(she’s a girl….)
Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud and press play. Use the song titles as your answers. NO CHEATING!

How does the world see me?
Song: open your heart to me
Artist: madonna
Lyrics: open your heart to me baby, I hold the lock and you hold the key….
Comments: comments ko?....i love madonna! Hehe!

Will I have a happy life?
Song: ewan
Artist: apo hiking society
Lyrics: mahal kita, mahal kita…hindi toh bola….
Comments: nobody believes me? But why? Hehe! I guess my life would be a malaking EWAN! Hehe!

What do my friends really think of me?
Song: game of love
Artist: MYMP
Lyrics: a little of this, a little of that…
Comments: hmmm……it’a all a game! Life is my playground

Do people secretly lust after me?
Song: falling
Artist: keahiwai
Lyrics: I wanna tell you baby that you’re the one I’m thinking of….
Comments: so meron?....hehehe….

How can I make myself happy?
Song: brown eyes
Artist: destiny’s child
Lyrics: I know that he loves me cause he told me so…I know that he loves me cause he’s feelings show
Comments: ah eye contact lang pala happy na ako….pwede! hehe!

What should I do with my life?
Song: nasaan ka?

Artist: pupil
Lyrics: pero wala ka na…wala ka na pala……wala ka na aaahhh….
Comments: get lost ba dapat? Hehe! ewan!

Why should life be full of so much pain?
Song: stick with you
Artist: the pussycat dolls
Lyrics: nobody’s gonna love me better, I must stick with you my baby….
Comments: ah ganun? Nalet go ko na eh…can’t stick with him….he caused me pain! Hehe!

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Song: unpredictable
Artist: jaimee foxx
Lyrics: girl get comfortable…we’ll do some stuffs we’ve never done before…baby not the usual…tonight we’ll get unpredictable
Comments: oh my! Tama bang sakto ang song……..hmmm….let’s get it on!
Be UNPREDICTABLE!!

Will I ever have children?
Song: abot kamay
Artist: orange and lemons
Lyrics: abot kamay ang langit….gayumang taglay ng hangin….abot kamay ang langit
Comments: ay dapat ba akong matakot ditto? Hehe!....wag muna please! Not yet ready! Hehe!

Will I die happy?
Song: don’t you worry about a thing
Artist: john legend
Lyrics: don’t you worry about a thing….don’t worry about a thing my love
Comments: hmmmm…..i won’t worry….don’t worry! Hehe! gulo!! Winner!

What is some good advice for me?
Song: ever after
Artist: bonnie bailey
Lyrics: i do believe in ever after..with you
Comments: yeah I know! I have moved on and finally living my life again! Whohoho!!

What is happiness?
Song: push (acoustic version)
Artist: matchbox twenty
Lyrics: I wanna push you aroud……
Comments: dedicated to iya? Hehe! ewan! Happiness is pushing around what? Hehe! push me towards the direction of the drummer! Weeeh!

What is my favorite fetish?
Song: sky
Artist: cueshe
Lyrics: oooohhh oooohh you lied to me, ooooohhhh ooooohhh now you should set me free, baby please stop pulling me down…
Comments: liars? Hehe! ewan! Hehe! isa lang masasabi ko love this song, love who wrote it and love who sang it! Hehe!

How will I be remembered?
Song: under the bridge
Artist: all saints
Lyrics: I don’t ever wanna feel like I did that day, take me to the place I love…take me all the way.....
Comments: I guess I want to be remembered as someone who they can laugh with, cry with and just have fun! Waaah!!

-----------------------
** did the most unusual thing yesterday and asked someone out for dinner....
** found the perfect gift for ritz the greatz at the mall yesterday....need jeman's help! jeman!
** i'm so confused.....wwaaahhhh....does he or does he not? is it a yes or a no?
** somebody asked me "you're pretty naman and nice pa, what if ligawan ka niya, sasagutin mo ba siya?"........(no comment!)
** forgot to order sheryl her heartlands salad.....sorry she!...i'll make bawi next time promise
** i hope there will be no delivery later...i have to hit the gym....
** wanna know who your guardian angel is?
Check out
http://www.viloria.com/viloria/adi/guardian.shtml
(mine is st. uriel…)
** i have a meeting at globe telecom tom......it's so hot!
** does RC really cost 12k? darn!! help?!
** i can't freaking remember where i put my new headphones....it's the one with the remote!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have no utang from me nho! and true, 'wag na sanang matuloy yung tom! kainis! sabihin mo sa kanila ang panget nila! PANGET! spell it to them! Now na! KAINIS! wala akong karamay ditech pag wala kaw!

Anyway, love ko yung iba mong say ha! nakakatuwa! Funny pero much funnier kung taga-comment lang me. hehehe....


koreanovela girl,

Sheryl

Anonymous said...

i really love this "shuffle time" ang kulit ng mga comment mo lalo n ung s push & 24 hrs... nde napaghahalata n like mo tlga si panda wrestler ano? hahaha!

decided k n b s RC? medyo expensive din sya. pero alam ko namang gagawin mo lahat para lang kay drummerboy! hehehe! wala p rin ung wishlist from jeman the man!

at tlgang may nahanap k n perfect bday gift 4 me huh? awwww! im so touched... hehehe! (",)

29_bullets said...

ritz! talagang binasa mo isa-isa ang shuffle time ko ha...sana talaga merong gumawa nung comment ko sa push na song...hehe!! joke lang po...

sana meron siyang mas mura na wishlist kesa sa RC!! i'm sure kase madami na siya nun..di bale ritz..matagal pa b-day ni 'lil drummer boy...

wwaaah!! jeman help naman sa gift!!hehehe!