Monday, March 27, 2006

and they told me.........

Been spending a lot of time texting and talking to old and new friends and here’s a list of phrases that’s memorable to me…it made me smile, it made me think and it irritated me!……

SABI NLA…..

1.) sana ikaw na lang ang gf niya (wish ko din gf niya ako)

2.) hi daw at kamusta ka naman daw diyan (mabuti kase naalala mo ako naks!)

3.) nyeks…hehe! (short message but it means a lot to me…)

4.) i just ticked the I’m in a relationship status cause I’m not looking for someone over the net(good answer!)

5.) I’m a gemini e, opposite extremes (I'm a Gemini too, we're compatible!)

6.) He’s just amazed how someone can love him daw…drama (how can he wonder, he’s such a great person!)

7.) Swerte naman ni mike (hehe! Winner!)

8.) I’m in cebu (pero hindi naman talaga…hmmm…who cares?)

9.) Dami mo naman tanong, call me in the office na lang (busy? Hehe!)

10.) What if I tell you I’m feeling the same will you still leave me? (oowwwsss??....)

-------------
** watched band explosion at araneta with ritz, me-an and other cuesheans! fun! fun! fun! (thanks ritz for everything, thanks jeman for the tickets!)
** galing din ng orange and lemons, the bouncer thing rocks!
** was able to see mike...whohohoho!
** i hope may 19 east sa april gig sched ng cueshe...

** to be or not to be, that i'm not sure

No comments: