Friday, March 17, 2006

repertoire

I had a great time at padi’s point last night though I noticed that the crowd there was somewhat more loose compared to the crowd that I’m used to at 19east. Everything is wilder and more outrageous at padis point….pero enjoy pa din. I guess any place for as long as cueshe is perfoming still rocks!


SONGS PLAYED BY CUESHE in their GIGS (THAT I LOVE…..)

1.) I don’t want to miss a thing – usually sung by ruben, you should hear it! Totally cool! Great! Perfect ten!

2.) Hard to believe – other than it’s catchy rhythm, I love this song because it is an eraserheads original (I love eraseheads!)
3.) Stay – who don’t love this song? Cueshe’s 1st hit without this song they are nothing! when I first heard this I though it was sung by a foreign artist….really…but then found out that they were sung by a pilipino band…..from CEBU!

4.) Push – one of the best alternative songs ever and jay really sings it well….definitely suits his voice.

5.) Hard to handle – again usually sung by ruben…….and usually sung first in their gigs!

6.) All I want is you – originally sung by U2 and included in the reality bites soundtrack, this song is one oy my faves! Whoho! So glad when they sang this at 19 east…….they gained about 5 points in my respect category! Hehe!

7.) Ulan – their first and only original tagalong song and usually their finale song! Hehe! People who watched their gigs can’t help to sing along everytime they sing this song! Their ultimate hit song!

8.) Drive – great song! Great rendition by cueshe!

9.) Sorry – love this song! Nice lyrics! Great Rhythm! Cool Rendition! Definitely one of the best, if not the best song!

10.) Other original songs that is original cueshe! Like hump ahead, sky, can’t let you go, never leave, 24 hours! Lahat na! love it!

--------------------------

** seriously starting to like mike the drummer!! oh my!




No comments: