Saturday, April 01, 2006

this is how you remind me

Its not that I wont, but I cant and you mean? cant get this out of my mind and its totally annoying! I kept on hearing and hearing him say this, naka-rewind mode ata yung utak ko. Hala! I dont want to wait, what if IT never comes? Im more confused than ever and I just cant get it out of my head and my heart I guess.

I dont ask for anything more than a person can give to me, if I give more than he can then its fine with me.

Girls just want to find their prince charming/ knight in shining armor and since prince charming is oh so perfect we can settle for someone who can loves us unconditionally, who cares for us, who can be there for us and just make us laugh…im not looking for a prince charming....its more of Im looking for someone I can grow old with. But then I again I can always change my mind right?

Confusion is the act of confusing or the state of being confused.

wow! april na pala, how time flies when you're having fun??!! wwwaaaaahhhhh!! happy april fools people! time for resbak! joke time!!


------------------------

this is how you remind me….

Iam everything you want, Iam everything you need, Iam everything inside of you that you wish you could be, I say all the right things at exactly the right time, but I mean nothing to you and I don’t know why

tease me, by holding out your hand, then leave me or take me as I am and live our lives stigmatized

was I out of my head? was I out of my mind? how could I have ever been so blind? I was waiting for an indication it was hard to find

youve got to get yourself together, youve got stuck in a moment and now you cant get out of it. dont say that later will be better, now you're stuck in a moment and you can't get out of it

------------------------



with my original cebuanos Brielle and John! Adorable guys and so lambing too. I guess cebuanos are like that talaga…hmmmm…no comment!

8 comments:

iyaiyayow said...

hay nako yang mga prince charmings na yan, pag nahalikan na nagiging frogs! *pweh pweh*

hehe

-----

happy april fools! tara, mang-goyo na tayo!

-----

at teka, sino naman si mr. i cant commit?

29_bullets said...

si mr. i cannot commit ay si...hehe! someon i used to love? joke lang....

sige mang-goyo ka....sana hindi magpanic mode si panda bear ha! hehe!

iya, cute yung mga original cebuanos ko noh? adorable!

iyaiyayow said...

oo, cute nga sila original cebuanos mo. ano mo sila? anak nyo ni mike? hehe

Anonymous said...

hey carla!

hmmm... nde pala si mike ang original cebuano guy mo ha! ang cutie naman ng mga kiddos! babies mo? hehehe! (",)

29_bullets said...

ritz!!!hehe!! wala lang.....
wish ko babies ko sila pero hindi eh! neighbors ko sila that moved in from cebu 2 years ago....feeling nila extension ng bahay nila ang bahay namin...so sila talaga orignal cebuanos ko! hehe! super ang bibo ng 2 yan!

Tsep Joko said...

and for that nakakaloka yung concept nung buong statement ni Mr. Can't commit.

haha.gulatin mo na lang Carla. Sabihin mo kay Mr. Can't Commit. I won't waste my time with you. And for that, bagay yata sa iyo ang SKY.

pano ba yan. 2 linggo mahigit na walang gigs. haha. kaya ba natin ito?

wala akong nafool sa april fool's day. bummer. bummer. bummer.

29_bullets said...

tsep joko! anung wala kang nafool nung april fools day?...remember me and the pimpster thing with the drummer boy? hehe!!

hay naku, correct ka one of these day gugulatin ko talaga si mr. i cannot commit...hindi niya mapipigiliang maging committed ng wala sa panahon...for more!!

ako nga joko mukhang april 25 pa makakanood ng gig...waaahh!!

Tsep Joko said...

ay true. ikaw ang aking sole victim. haha. :)