Monday, March 20, 2006

bloodline

Spent my Saturday bonding with my family at calamba….tito ico is about to leave next week so we had our last get together before he leaves for chicago.

MARFORI AKO DAHIL:

1.) I tend to tell stories…same stories over and over again…nasa lahi eh…makukulit at ulyanin.

2.) Love to eat and cook….

3.) I have the fondest memories of going to antipolo when I was young, antipolo, then wild park in qc and then to a mall or fiesta carnival.

4.) I believe that a family get together is laos without a videoke machine

5.) Christmas is sad without hamon!

6.) We are experts bingo players....really!

7.) We are known in the purok sais part of calamba, laguna

8.) Parlor games such as pinoy henyo, last 3 bingo numbers, stop dance, talong and egg game are already part of the new year tradition.

9.) We know the dance steps to latest dance craze from bulaklak, rejoice songs, to average joe.

10.) We love to color code and take clan pictures….

No comments: