Sunday, May 04, 2008

it's inevitable

i have to clean my room, i can't walk around my room anymore. it's full of boxes, bubble wraps, clothes, lots of new jackets and more boxes.

i don't want to clean my room. no! clean my room for me?

oh, business is doing good, good and double good. in a week almost balik na my investments. yipee! earning my own moolah is fun and i'm proud. (i got it from my mama! yeah!)

excited to shop for new stocks, which im prolly going to do by next week. need more stocks of uws. hmmmm. sana bumaba na ulet ang u.s. dollars.

seriously, tempted to go out of town alone. and if may promo sa airlines baka out of the country pa. so, i'm probably going to bora soon and cebu as well for real this time.

i just shopped for new lacoste bags again. i can't say no to lacoste bags. no. buti na lang trish gave me an uber good deal with the bags or else goodbye business earnings, goodbye goodbye.
    
i got loads of new pics in my cameras but i'm so lazy to upload it. what's happening carla? hahahaha! im not sure either, i'd rather sleep than move any muscle in my body. oh, maybe because my muscles hurt because i went to the gym again! yeah!

okay, i got to go. wrapping orders is calling me. i must focus on my business. byeee!

No comments: