Friday, May 23, 2008

one day at a time

i intend to keep all things positive.

i don't want to live my life with a heavy heart, i cannot go on with a heart full of hatred and a heart full of pain.

my positive outlook makes my life easier, i fulfill my goals faster than i can only imagine and im happy - i feel good about myself, how i feel and how i look. i feel blessed.

i guess it's true, what you give back it comes back to you double - sometimes triple pa, especially the good ones.

i cannot change someone, i can only try to understand and be there for that someone as much as i can. people are built, raised and taught differently - i cannot expect them to be like me, or someone else....we are unique....we are not perfect.

do not force someone to change for your benefit instead help them cope, do not limit what you can give, instead give what you can and see how it can change your life.

currently loving twitter, my new canon camera, rickey.org and my ally mcbeal reruns.

i can't wait to unwind and just be in the beach. excited about staying at discovery shores and getting some awesome spa treatment - if we have the time. maybe i'll go snorkeling ulet for more happiness! (check out: http://www.discoveryshoresboracay.com/home.php)

i just got some weather info from the sales agent of discovery and it's sunny sunny @ bora since tuesday! at sana until next week, though masaya pa din magkulong since happy ang hotel namin.

i'm soooooooo sleepy. super tired from lots of work and my biz, but definitely worth it.

life is short.

2 comments:

kassy said...

twitter! hahahaha :)
ohmahgahs you have a blog! me reading you! :)

BORARARAAAA!!!!

--kas
http://brooklynkaty.livejournal.com
(you have to be my friend though?)

Anonymous said...

you have a good outlook carla. :)
admirable.

Sabi nga nila, when you do the right thing, good things happen. :)

can't wait na rumolyo sa bed na sprinkled with rose petals!!! wahoo!