Wednesday, May 14, 2008

thoughts

less than a month to go and it's my birthday na! (mag-ipon na kayo for my gift ha! hehe!)

finally going to bora! end of may baby and staying at this dream hotel of mine. yeah! sabi nga nila, work hard, party harder! and i intend to do that, if all things stays positive i'll be off to my other dream vacation/location. summer is not the same without bora.

the long talk we had the other day made me sad. yes, he can make me sad.

i got loads of work - i guess that season is back again - busy busy season with all the OT and ngaragan factor involved. nakakapanibago pero getting used to it again.

bonus time here at work and im gonna get me a new camera, some of my money was used to repaint our housey. yipee! happy happy to help with some household expenses. hahaha! (oh, i consumed my gc with just one grocery shopping - prices are high!)

new camera will arrive on thursday. excited to test it. sana hindi magselos ang mga lomo camera ko, si pinkydoo at si pacey!

i found out yesterday that he is really passionate and commited when he's into a relationship, i thought i should be lucky but then something about him is not worth all the dramas. not communicating with him sometimes sucks but then he has to know that some things can change and some good things are not meant to last. (shit happens)

currently loving the song rainbow by southborder, yes it's an old song but it's how i try to look at life now. it's how i want to live my life. (cross fingers)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

some things are not really worth all the drama. bow.

and for that! palawan?!