Wednesday, May 28, 2008

more color in my life

my new toy - colorsplash flash for my lomos with hotshoe thingy!
arrived from u.s. yesterday, just in time for my vacation
yippee!! more color in my life for sure. excited to test it sa bora!

went dvd shoppin' last night for my stash - i got the latest season on csi, brothers and sisters, season 1 of gossip girl, some old series like buffy, charmed, and west wing, got some documentary dvds as well from national geographic, some awesome new movies that i don't have time to watch sa moviehouse and some koreanovelas for my mother dear.

2 days to go na lang boracay time na and the weather is great! yippee! saya, excited na ako! at tinatamad na magwork tuloy. weh! feeling ko kalahati ng bag ko lomo camera ang laman at films.
okay, looking forward to just lounging beside the pool, or the beach, tons of walking around and lots of massage! plus rumolyo sa bed with rose petals! hahaha!

target "dapat marating" for this year: cam sur/bicol, cebu/bohol, palawan and batanes (seriously, ang awesome sa batanes!)

after one month of selling new supplies of films - made it! made it! made it! meet my target earnings, i can splurge a bit and save some, i already ordered new batch of films set to arrive by next month and tested most of what i'm selling and will test more on my trip.

new on my ipod: gavin de graw's new album, cyndi laupers bring ya to the brink album, donna summers crayons album, kylie minogues x album, more american idol, sex and the city ost, hales latest album, and scarlett johanssons as i lay my head album.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rose petals!!!!!!!!!

at ihand-carry na ang chenes!

may nagiinvite sa akin sa guimaras. punta tayo!

and may pinatubo trip sa end of the month ng June, if you want. Hiking chenes yon!!!

oi! and surfing!

kassy said...

CAMSURRRR!! :)
or sige go dun sa Hiking chenes! ;P