Monday, April 30, 2007

survey from katie's blog

[ NOW ]

Current mood: B--O-R-E-D, I don’t want to work!!

Current music: the best of Rivermaya (yes, addict sayo…awit sa akin!)

Current taste: yeah, taste in what?

Current hair: summer here in pinas so, naka- ponytail.

Current clothes: jeans and a stripey shirt with collar

Current annoyance: hmmmm…time seems to pass by slow, I want to get out of work already!

Current smell: my cologne – denenes!

Current thing I should be doing: working (ahem, bonus please! Haha!)

Current windows open: hmmmm…gulo ha! itunes, email and msn

Current desktop picture: spiderman 3 thingy

Current favorite band: still good ol cueshe, 6cm, callalily, fall out boy, silent sanctuary, good charlotte, lifehouse etc.

Current book: undomesticated goddess by sophie kinsella

Current cd in stereo: 6CM-Home (pareho pa tayo katiekins!)

Current crush: Brad Pitt

Current favorite celeb: Drew Barrymore

[ DO YOU.. ]

Smoke?: Yes. (menthol baby!)

Do drugs?: not the illegal one – just for sickness or so

Have a dream that keeps coming back?: yup

Remember your first love?: yes yes yo! (alden’s tone!)

Still love him/her?: I don’t think so but he will always occupy a special place in my hearty.

Read the newspaper?: I do. Everyday!

Have any gay or lesbian friends?: yes (and some closet queens too!)

Believe in miracles?: yes.

Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: I do!

Consider yourself tolerant of others?: yes!

Consider love a mistake?: sometimes….

Like the taste of alcohol?: yes

Have a favorite candy?: yes – lifesavers!

Believe in astrology?: if it’s good yes!

Believe in magic?: yes! (magic of love – naks!)

Believe in god?: yes!

Have any pets: nope!

Go to or plan to go to college: done!

Have any piercings?: yes (just ears)

Have any tattoos?: does henna tat counts?

Hate yourself: sometimes

Have an obsession?: yes, it’s havaianas I’ve got 14 pairs that’s roughly 12,000 pesos

Have a secret crush?: none.

Have a best friend?: yes.

Wish on stars?: nope.

[ LOVE LIFE ]

Ever been in love?: I’m afraid so

When did you lose your virginity?: amnesia bigla! Hahaha!

Do you believe in love at first sight?: no.

Do you believe in "the one?": yes!

Describe your ideal significant other: someone who will accept me and my shortcomings and will be there for me rain or shine, in good or bad times, and someone who will love my friends and family plus someone who can be faithful.

[ETC]

Have you ever played a game that required removal of clothing?: not yet.

Have you ever been intoxicated?: I don’t think so.

Are you a tease?: if I want to…

Shy to make the first move?: yeah yeah! (thanks iya for getting his number!)

[ APPEARANCE ]

Hair: long black straight hair

Eyes: brown

Height: short 5’4

[ LAST THING.. ]

Bought: shirts from glorietta

Ate & Drank: mineral water and hotdog sandwich

Read: newspaper

Watched on TV: news

[ EITHER OR.. ]

beer or cider: beerdrinks or shots: shots!

cats or dogs: dogs na lang (baka magtampo si andre e!)

single or taken: single!

pen or pencil: pen (pero I’m having fun with pencil!)

gloves or mittens: gloves

food or candy: food!

cassette or cd: cd

coke or pepsi: coke (sorry client namin ang coke!)

[ WHO DO YOU WANT TO.. ]

kill: psycho bitches

get really wasted with: hmmmm…tutti! Mwahahaha!!

look like: Angelina jolie

avoid: rock stars! Hahaha! (advice from friends…ahem)

[ LAST PERSON YOU.. ]

saw: officemates

talked to on the phone: cj!

hugged: andrea

instant messaged: joko

kissed: my mom before leaving the house for work

[ HAVE YOU EVER.. ]

Drank alcohol?: yes

Broken the law?: nope

Run away from home?: not yet

Broken a bone?: no and I hope not ever

Played Truth Or Dare?: yes!

Kissed someone you didn't know?: beso lang!

Been in a fight?: of course.

Come close to dying?: maybe, got operated when I was just 3 months old.

[ WHAT IS.. ]

Your bedroom like?: it’s like a junkyard (oopps, I cleaned it yesterday!)

Your favorite thing for breakfast?: not a breakfast person

Your favorite restaurant?: zong!

What's on your bedside table?: bills, jewelry box when I’m tooooo lazy to get up and put my alahas on its proper place, books, dictionary, some random things.

What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?: nothing

What is your biggest fear?: losing someone close to me – like if they die or move to another place or so

Describe your bed: well, not that big pero kasya kami ni miki so I guess big enough.

Spontaneous or plain?: spontaneous!

Do you know how to play poker?: no but I want to learn (ahem, uly can you teach me?!)

What do you carry with you at all times? My cellphones and money

How do you drive? No idea. that’s why I love bert and joko

What do you miss most about being little? Getting everything that I want! (I mean it!)

Are you happy with your given name? yes. Carla Bianca. Wowoweee!!

What color is your bedroom? Purple and white!

Have you ever been in a play? Compulsory play. Yes.

Do poor, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you? Not really!

Do you consider yourself to be a nice person? Yes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

familiar yung survey ah. BUT at least you mentioned my name. unlike SOME people.

my graduation gift. don't forget hahaha.

29_bullets said...

hahahha! of course, i can honestly say that i got the survey from your bloggers...hahaha!!

congrats again!

happy graduation katiekins!