Sunday, April 29, 2007

one year of great friendship


Time flies when you’re having fun! And I totally agree, yes! Miki, joko and I are celebrating ONE year of good friendship! We met a year ago at Eastwood, Libis – well, joko and miki are supposed to meet up but joko’s running late from her (ahem!) DATE!! (yes a date with 6 guys!) So she let me met up with miki first and then the three of us meet after the said DATE…and the rest was history. The three of us have different interests but still have a remarkable bond and incredible friendship. There are some arguments, misunderstanding, mood swings, love problems, road trip and psycho bitches but we survived them all and looking forward to more year of friendship (and more psycho bitches! – hahaha!)

Michaela and Joanna, you know that I’ll try my best to always be there for you guys – rain or shine, in good times or bad, in manila or elsewhere! Thank you for everything – for always making me laugh, for the chikas, for the out of this world info, new vocabularies, EVERYTHING! Lets do something fun to celebrate our one year of best threesomeness!! Loves you both!!

AFTER A YEAR....

2 comments:

Michaela said...

I HEART YOU!

29_bullets said...

i heart you back!