Thursday, April 19, 2007

the magic of bora

picture taken by michaela c. giles
nice ng bora noh? want to stay for good....

miki and i were chatting via msn yesterday - yes, about bora and how much fun we had!
miki said she thinks bora has some kind of magic because even if you have tons
of problems once you step into the island - you forget about them.
she noticed as well how we just laugh and laugh and laugh when we're in bora,
and how easy it is to bond with friends.

part of me agrees with miki, i haven't seen my friends so happy,
giddy, funny and caring until bora. bonding to the highest level!
anyhow, i realized a lot of things at bora and it's looking good.
hopefully, everything will be okay not just for me but for my
friends as well. no wonder we all want to stay sa isla na yun, anything can
happen kase - pwedeng gawin ang mga hindi nagagawa sa maynila!
mwahahahha!! basta yun na yun!

MORE PICS FROM BORA
(visit my multiply site for more!)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"pwedeng gawin ang mga hindi nagagawa sa maynila!"

Ahem ahem ahem. ;)
I'm guessing that also includes raping a certain rockstar. (if I went I mean haha)

29_bullets said...

yes yes yo!!

correct ka diyan, hindi ka pa kase sumama para narape mo ang ang certain rockstar! wuhooo!!! loves it!!

saya talaga sa bora...
let's all go on july okay?

Michaela said...

bora magic. i miss it so much. :(

june, july or august? hahahaha. laging nagiiba yung date!

Anonymous said...

AUGUST!
I have review classes in july for the La Salle entrance exam. Bad trip talaga yung entrance exam na yan. Hmph. June...well, I might be going to New York with a certain band member. Yipeeeee. Pero it's not sure yet.

I really want to go :(

29_bullets said...

for about 3 days lang naman if ever yung bora...you can squeeze it in i'm sure...sige na lets go!

Anonymous said...

i will do everything i can to make sure i'll be able to go for at least 3 days.

TARA LET'S!