Friday, April 27, 2007

current events

i'm loving maroon 5's new single - makes me wonder
I still don't have the reason
And you don't have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a fuck about you
Give me something to believe in
'Cause I don't believe in you anymore, anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference to try, yeah
So this is goodbye
i'm sadden with the death of 32 people in the virginia tech shoot out and heres hoping that walang makakuha ng bright idea at mamaril din ng walang dahilan dito sa pinas. i'm also sad with the death of u.s. peace corps volunteer, julia campbell in banaue. her death will reflect how bad life is here in our beloved country - crimes, poverty, corruption and the list goes on. really sad :(, now tourism in banaue are affected and i bet some people in the u.s. hates us. ho-hum.
6cycleminds new single - upside down made it to myx daily top ten today (april 27,2007). please keep on voting if you want to hear miki's famous line - "he cheated on me" everyday (thrice a day), just key in MYX VOTE UPSIDE DOWN and send to 2366.
Drew Barrymore top People magazine's annual "most beautiful" list, and she said "I just think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period,".
my senatorial list for may 14 still lacks 5 spots - yes there will be no vegetable on my list.
la niña is on it's way - summer will last for a couple of weeks tops and here comes the rain! how we abuse our planet causes drastic climate change. beach na agad bago magstart ang bagyo season! (yehey! jackets!)
another psycho bitch who can't get over his ex is bitching around and my comment? she's so stupid - what the hell are you thinking! hahahha! she's freaking annoying and she is obviously not over her ex. (which is not my fault by the way!)
still taking it slow. slow. slow. slow. i hope we'll get somewhere though.
2 days to go before our threesome turns one year old, 4days til spiderman 3, 44 days til my 26th b-day, 85 days til book 7 of harry potter.
what's new on my ipod: avril lavigne's - best damn thing, good charlottes - good morning revival, the ambassadors - question mark, incubus - light grenades, maroon 5's - it won't be soon before long.

6 comments:

Michaela said...

i like what drew barrymoore said.

lapit na anniv! yehey! sorry again that our plans for today didn't follow through. :( i miss you 2 na talaga.

Anonymous said...

le gasp.

too many psycho bitches in the world. way too many.

and...maroon 5 has a new single?! i need to start listening to the radio again.

and yes people. VOTE FOR UPSIDE DOWN. "he cheated on me."

i want to get my ipod fixed. badly :(

Michaela said...

LATE REACTION ITO. but...tama ba na gawing pang-promote yung "he cheated on me"?!?!?

29_bullets said...

new album actually katiekins!
have your ipod fixed na!

miki: he cheated on me!

29_bullets said...

myx vote upside down
send to 2366

Tsep Joko said...

awww. tres' sweet. :)
had fun yesterday bitches.

ooops, i think i've been watching too many simple life episodes, hahaha!

:)

not a big, big fan of maroon 5, but i'm loving their new sound, less piano based? sounds a little techno? haha. hehe, burn? burn? burn!!!