Thursday, November 13, 2008

whew!

busy as hell with work and all other things in my life. i miss my friends and going out. damn it! anyways, i miss ranting and randomly writing stuffs here, so still making time to rant and share my life with people who cares....

i hate year end workload. hate it. hate it.

moving on...random things:

saw john lloyd @ araneta last week
our fshop is one of the sponsors in sarah geronimo's concert
JL is cute, charming and funny.
(at kay iya na siya! walang kokontra!)

watched quantum of solace @ MOA last monday
dinner @ burgoo and first time with awesome parking sensor!

strike a pose @ white hat to annoy joko
she's craving for this kase and when we saw the store
i just can't help but pose....love you LL!
(i still need to teach mike to take awesome pics!)

artist @ work
(at seryoso siya talaga....)


leaving on a jet plane next week,
i can't believe he pulled it off and my mom agreed.
surreal. surreal. surreal.

anyways, i'll try to get back to manila (hahaha @ LL!)
of course babalik ako panu na lang ang mga cameras ko,
work, fans, friends and family. hehehe!

okay, back to work.
have to earn money since christmas is just around the corner.
can't wait to shop. and wrap gifts.
but have to work muna. hehehe!

friends, text me. busy ako but ill reply.
one way or another i will.

carlo, get well soon!

2 comments:

Joko said...

anong dinodrawing ni panda?
nalolorka ako.. burgoo yan ne?

WHITE HAT!!!! bad ka!!!! pero gusto ko talga ng white hat.

LL, bili mo ako cookies!!! balik ka manila!!!

*hugs* c you on friday!

kassy said...

LOVE IT BABY! LOVE IT!!:)

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT!!

SURREAL! HUG NA MATINDI AT GRABEHAN PA NA HUGGABLE HUGS EVEN MORE!! :)

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

I LOVE YOU TITA and KUYA!

I LOVE IT!!! :)

My smile is up to my ears! AH!!