Sunday, November 09, 2008

angel and devil

i admit, i am not perfect. who is?

i will not say that I'm an angel because as a human being i commit mistakes and i try to learn from it. i try to get something from the experience and embrace that life is really full of surprises. (shit happens...)

for sure though i am not desperate. i don't resort to desperate, bratty and life changing measures to get something or someone or be somewhere. i do not force anything, i do not blackmail or be pathetic. whatever i have, i know that i deserve it. worked hard for it. prayed hard for it.

i know my worth. i earn it.

believe it or not I'm all about respect. respect other people, respect friends, respect my parents, respect relationships, respect my brother, respect those who works for us, respect other people's opinion/beliefs or culture, respect co-workers, respect yourself.

i was brought up with good values. (thank you mom and dad!)

i don't take advantage, not ever. i share because i want to, i give because i have so much good things in my life and it feels good.

i may not be the most beautiful or the prettiest girl in the whole wide world but at least i have peace of mind, I'm happy, contented, and awesome.

i have flaws, shortcomings and other things in between. i never said that I'm perfect. i do not claim that I'm better than other people. i just live my life day by day. step by step. one by one.

don't judge me with how i look, with what you hear, with what you see or read. try to get to know me, talk to me, be in my life, get to know my life and then lets see if you get the right to judge me.

i have faith in god. god is good. i love you god. thank you god for being there for me.

i'm not an angel. i'm not a devil either. i'm just being me.

5 comments:

kassy said...

San mo napupulot ang sentimiento na yan?

i love you carla!

xoxo

Michaela said...

dude, your awesomeness makes you boooooootiful! i love you, and so does everyone else who can see what a fantastic person you are.

about sa mga "papansin"...well, what can WE do about their insignificance, right? :P we can only hope that, one day, they will fall off the face of the planet.

Anonymous said...

I disagree sa first statment mo. ll, you're perfectly YOU. PERFECT.

And to me at least, you are one of the best people I know and love to have in my life! :)

i miss you ll! i'll miss you heaps next week!! Wish you were coming with me!!!!

& ahh..may bago na naman silang pakulo no? kaya pala napadalaw "sila" sa aking site.. and yes, I mean "you". :) Reader ka naman ng blog ni carla eh. I say---kakkate koi! we're always ready, step up.

29_bullets said...

j,k,m:
thanks for the kind words.
don't worry guys, i'm okay and fine and still happy.
this is just some kinda random realization/ranting.
thanks though for the concern and i'll see you soon guys.

lets go for peace yes?

Joko said...

ay go peace!!
:) basta kakkate koi. :) always ready.