Saturday, November 08, 2008

starting anew

starting anew.....

its been a rough week but whats important is that he's there to fix everything and assure me that everything will be alright.

friday was awesome....he was great, he knows how to make me happy. he's a great guy. =)

i love my pink converse keychain, and whats attached to it. (late appreciation! hahah!)

i'm all for starting anew and shoo-ing away all the bad elements that make us weak, taking in all the good stuffs that we should appreciate, and listening to just us to make our bond stronger.

moving on and making it. that's the goal. and i'm loooking forward to it.

it's real. true. authentic. no bullshits. this is real. 

===============
he said: crush na crush talaga ako nun, feeling ko talaga crush ako nun eh.
i said: ang bad mo, pinagtatawanan mo pa. crush ka nga nun. duh!
he said: gusto talaga ako nun....
i said: i told you that already, obvious naman. sobrang obvious.
he said: oo nga (sabay napapatawa na napapasmile!)

sino si chocolate? omg, just remembered....si joko madalas mapagkamalang choco ang name....instead of joko...meant to be? waaaaah! (yes joko, kill me!)

almost doesn't count. go for sober not drunkedness to make it count.

he said: kumakain ka pa ba? pumayat ka.... (insert sad face)

he texted: bakit naman umalis kayo agad?.... (sabi ko na mahal mo kami....)

she said: dito ka mag-christmas, pwede ka ba magpasko dito? (so sweeet.!)

glad to have good friends who are there for me, who supports me, happy to have someone who cares for me and my family and friends. i'm blessed to have friends who wants me to do good, who inspires me to be worth it rather than influence me to go for stupid things and walang kwentang activities....i love you all. i'am strong because of all of you. 

work is hard, super busy but it's all worth it. proud that i'm making it on my own. BER months are tough but it's all part of growing responsibly.

still happy. may trials but happy. super.

2 comments:

kassy said...

whatever happens may decisions be made not on reflex nor being emotional or impulsive. :) Malalaki na kayo, problems come or issues tag along because you two are committed everything are within sight :x)

Phew.

Akin na ang eheads cd, pa sign natin. Biles! hahahahahah!

*kisses

Anonymous said...

i swear LL, i've been so busy that I haven't read your blogs. buti na lang, insomniac ako at nagririp ako ng DVDs at nagkatime ako, naku pows.

you looked very happy last friday. :) namimiss ko na ang trips natin, we should.

definitely, whatchuthink?