Tuesday, October 28, 2008

coming soon...

BBF TLR-135 (superheadz)

===============================
candy shopping for our annual office trick or treat....

may pasok ako until oct 31st...
di bale bawi na lang sa 2 weeks vacation sa december!

i miss LL and the rest of the gang

recovered na ako from my sakit.
need new dvds na for the long lonely no gimik days

christmas shopping mode na. wow. sana okay ang bonus.

i'll miss him terribly. ho-hum.

my new project: walk around makati and lomo.

i want to watch HSM3.

just finished watching gossip girl season 2, episode 7
i love chuck bass. hahahha! teaser siya! sobra!

okay, next stop new episode ng heroes! weeee!
thanks louie!

1 comment:

kassy said...

EPI 8 made me cry together with Blair! and me wanting really a nate in my life - pops up because he really care. Oh Lordy!

... and maybe few people are right, I can be that Little J who'd want to be B.. yet willing to try heights to achieve what else she can do in the run.

TOO MUCH GOSSIP GIRL!!

Watch Beverly Hills 90210, Too skinny girls but lovin' it!

OTH, AhK! HOUSE, sarcasm.

okay, too much tv shows. Haha