Monday, October 20, 2008

appreciate

got one of the best gift ever last friday (actually saturday na yun.....),as per joko glowing daw ako with happiness when i was showing them my gifts. box pa lang winner na ng sobra. i swear. akala ko nga box lang gift sa akin eh....ang saya ko na sana, buti na lang may laman yung box. hehe.

anyways, everything was unexpected. bow.

we just realized that we both enjoy not going out that much.

i want to lomo soon. huhuhuh! please make me happy. please? please? lomooooo!!!!

oh, my new babies are arriving on wednesday. i'm so excited, but sana matest ko naman sila agad. somebody out there who loves me? and wants to go lomo-ing with me? lets go! sagot ko food! tara na!!! huhuhu.

life is too short. lets shake hands, make-up and be happy. lets? (just holler!)

No comments: