Friday, October 31, 2008

all things happy

Cause with you
I can let my hair down
I can say anything crazy
I know you'll catch me right before I hit the ground
With nothing but a T-shirt on
I never felt so beautiful
Baby as I do now
Now that I'm with you....
-with you, jessica simpson


do unto others what you want others to do unto you...

i had one of the best conversation with him last monday, i needed that.

10.28.08 gig is one of the best, if not the best gig of the boys,
i love jovans production number and his song choice rocks!
and i'm with my girlies. i love my girlies.
and killer ang bangs ni fritzy! loving it!

awesome group pic @ phi bar

wednesday bonding with him is awesome.
happy with my ice cream, my lunch and everything in between

masaya magbonding while nagtotour de banks.

sabi niya: nice ka naman eh medyo naughty lang.
at joko agreed to his statement....huwat?

good girl ako. talaga. bawal kumontra.
pwede bang maging good girl ang brat? i guess so...i'm here eh!

today, i did some lomo-ing around ayala ave.
tried out my new found film - lomography redscaled
with my good ole vivitar ultra wide and slim.
excited to see the results. soon!

love this pic....
and everything in this pic as well. =)

2 comments:

kassy said...

whatever the convo is.. You two belong together giving balance to both of your worlds :) NakNakNaks!

GRABEHAN NA SA LOMO AH!!! GRABEHAN NA ANG NEW TOYS, the 2 previous and the upcoming

CARLALOO MAG LOMOHAN NA TAYO! NALOLOKA AKO SA LOMO TOYS MO!!!!!

ang sarap nila laruin ng isang linggo per item ganon! :D tapos it keeps your eye well aligned to creativity after! AH, SKILL!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

ang cute ng picture niyo.

at ang cute ng gabing yan. bow.
things are getting semi-normal!

time to plan the next GRGS thingie before Miki leaves for HK, or me for bali!