Wednesday, June 20, 2007

life it seems

went dvd shopping last night at ruins:

i got new season of the oc, lost, smallville, greys anatomy, desperate housewives, csi miami, csi las vegas, csi new york, entourage, house and gilmore girls.

then bought new series to indulge in...laguna beach, heroes, ugly betty, veronica mars, the sopranos and bones.

lastly, bought tv series that i love...dawson's creek, beverly hills and melrose place.

no more money for me.

new albums on my itunes (tamad maglipat sa ipod - kase i'm waiting for my new ipod! ahem!)
gym class heroes, cute is what we aim for, saoisin, and soundtrack of step up.

i cleaned my room last night.... look what i discovered...

and i must update my photo murals.....will prolly take up all the walls in my room

oh i'm reading again. bought 3 books from powerbooks last friday. fun! it's been a while since i last used my powercard and i need to go through my harry potter books in preparation for next month's release of the last book. yehey! can't wait - about a month to go!!

i got lots of work and lots of things to do and lots of meeting, it's a good thing though because it means growth for our company and more so lots of bonus! yes! i wonder what i will but on december? (at wishful thinking kahit tagal pa ng december)....laptop sana but naisip ko ang price ng laptop ko ay pwede ng downpayment for a condo - which i'm saving up for and will probably be the first thing na bibilhin ko na may worth talaga.

i hate wendy. (yun lang masasabi ko!)

No comments: