Friday, June 15, 2007

and so it goes on and on....


1.) my b-day @ 19 east, the boys carried me like i hit a jackpot or something,
gusto ko pa naman ng buhat mala-serena type. hahahaha!
2.) sexy back pose with cueshe at ang kamay ni jay...hahahah!!!
3.) b-day dinner with family @ dampa after church 4.) me the b-day girl
5.) me and my b-day donut boobs from jokoness (sweet!!)
6.) my beautiful b-day flowers from my staff....sunflower!
7.) para san pa na COO ako di ba? kaya nice flowers for me!
8.) joko and i having fun and bonding @ 70's bistro
9.) celebrating independence day @ 70's with joko and iyaiyayow
10.) herald the bedans coming...hahaha! iya and moi...bonding time!
iya analyzed mr. mysterious and ms. uncertain's situation....hmmmm...anu nga ulit iya yung findings at conclusions mo? hahahahha! ang alam ko lang ay windang tayo lahat. ay sus!
"DO YOUR BEST AND GOD WILL DO THE REST" - yes, very true. more so if you exert effort and you deserve the blessing - and based from experience/experiences....amen to that.
i'm saving up for things that will make me happy and make my life easier.....
i have a new inaanak....wow haba na ng list ah, but my prob so far concerns what i should give a baby that has everything and can get anything.....pwede kiss na lang? hahahahha!!! pasaway!
yehey! trillianes won! go mga pasaway!! (seriously...i voted for him!)
hoping and crossing my fingers na manalo si pimentel versus zubiri....(no to boom tarat tarat)
choose your battles. know your self worth. improve yourself and know your edge are some of the things i learned this week and i plan to practice it.
im currently watching prison break -season two. wafu ni wentworth at addicting siya. next stop dr. house then must buy new season of one tree hill, lost, desperate housewives, the oc, lost, csi miami and las vegas, veronica mars, gilmore girls, grey's anatomy and smallville. yes, ubusan na naman ito ng sweldo. (ot pa!!)

i want a new bag! a new lacoste bag! (and still a new phone, laptop and portable dvd player)

new on my ipod: rihanna's new album, kelly clarkson's new album, enrique iglesias new album, if i were a carpenter album, tribute to beatles, paramore's riot album and some old school alternative/rock songs! (80gb coming soon! can't wait)

No comments: