Wednesday, December 20, 2006

nobody's perfect

that's right nobody's perfect.
though some people think they are far more superior from other people, still nobody's perfect.
money can't buy you attention, love, friendship and even happiness. even if you are the richest human being on the planet you still can't be perfect.
just because you talked to me a couple of times, hang-out with me here and then, it doesn't mean that i'm your friend. as i said nobody's perfect and that's my perogative.
if you tell people (not related to me and my friends and the event itself) about the bad experience you had with some people it doesn't make you perfect.
you can't force someone to love you. you can't blackmail them. you can't be psycho about it, otherwise that someone will end up hating you.
since nobody's perfect one should learn to love someone despite of one's flaws or shortcomings - you can't just tell people (everybody) about a person's bad attitude whenever you get a taste/glimpse of it - learn to accept and be there for the person.
you are not perfect - so don't act as if you are god's perfect creation.

sympathy is given to those who deserves it and not to those who asks/begs for it. and if sympathy is given to you be thankful - do not use it against someone just to get more sympathy from others.

i hate it when people judge me based on what she heard from other people - why not talk to me, get to know me kahit a little bit before saying anything against me or before waging war on me. i'm a generally nice person and i can get along with any walks of life and any state of mind. try me.
i finished my studies, i have work and earn my own money, i buy my own things, i buy my own food, i say what i want, i go to church, i'm free to do what i want but with limitations, but i know that i'm not perfect but i try not to hurt people and i try to love my family and friends as much as i can.
i try to live my life in a way that i won't be judged by people - i don't do drugs, i don't steal, i don't engage myself in a relationship where i can hurt the wife, the original girlfriend or even the original boyfriend for that matter (mang-agaw ba?), i don't kill, i don't blackmail, i don't smuggle anything, i'm not corrupt, i don't engage myself in any violent act - but still i don't consider myself perfect and as much as i can i try not to judge (unless i'm provoked).

they say i'm nice but i don't call myself perfect.yeah i'm nice but i can be mean too - and yes it imply that i can really really be mean - a bitch! di lang kayo ang pwedeng maging psycho at gumawa ng issues - i can do that too i just prefer not to because i was raised good by my parents and i don't want to disappoint them and i'm not KLSP but then i can still change my mind.

bato bato sa langit ang tamaan wag sumbungero - deal with your issues alone! (ang dami ng problema ng mundo, wag ng dagdagan at wag ng mandamay!) if you can't deal with your issues then don't go out of your house stay there and for sure you won't have any problem or issues. (kawawa ang mga nadadamay sa walang ka-kwenta kwentang bagay) you see, other people have problems too and don't burden them with yours, in this time of day - kanya kanyang solve ng problems na toh!
hell yeah, i can really say that nobody's perfect and this is a free country - i can say anything and i'm entittled to my own opinion and if i annoyed anyone then mabye you are too sensitive or maybe what i said is true and truth hurts baby!

that's life. let's just move on.

No comments: