Tuesday, December 12, 2006

100th entry and nina

100th entry! (yes! yes!), maybe i should party! hehehe!! (excuses to celebrate - party - drink)
parang kailan lang... when i first started jotting down how my day was or what i'm feeling or just some random entry i thought i would get bored and eventually not write down anything, but look at me and my blog - 100th entry! wuhoo!! (my life is more or less here in this blog plus my multiply and my friendster - addict nga ata ako sa internet!)
okay, so what's up with nina and her songs? her songs are like the soundtrack of my life at the moment (waaah!) after listening to my ipod last night while i was contemplating in my room, i realized that nina and her songs best described my life (love life?) right now (at this very minute) and i also realized how senti her songs are...(at least may nyoy volante siya noh - akin ka na lang HA!)
this is killing me! (and pain is good!)
Jealous of the one who's arms are around you
Is she keeping you satisfied?
Jealous of the one who finally found you
Made your sun and your stars collide
La la la la la la la
She's a very very lucky girl
La la la la la la la
-jealous
Don't call me in the middle of the night no more
Don't expect me to be there
Don't think that it will be the way it was before
Don't think that I care
I'm not over you yet
And I don't wanna be your friend
- don't want to be your friend
I may never get to hold you so tight
I may never get to kiss you goodnight,
I may never get to look deep in your eyes,
Or so it seems,
I always will be wishing you were mine,
I think about what could be all the time,
All the happiness that I could find,
Baby, A girl can dream
- a girl can dream
Do I like the way you’re kissin’ me
I do, yes, I do
Do I think about the birds and the bees
You know I do
‘Cause there ain’t no if’s or maybe’s
Do I wanna be your baby
Yes, I do, I do, I doYou wanna know
Do I like the way you complement my style
Yes, I do
Do I like the way your jokes can make me smile
You know I do
Been thinkin’ ’bout it lately
And I wanna be your baby
Yes I do, I do, I do
- i do
You must be an angel
Feels like I've gone to heaven
And it keeps on getting better baby
Caught up in your love spell
Feels like I'm in heaven, heaven
-heaven
Coz someday, someone's gonna love me
The way, i wanted you to need me
Someday, someone's gonna take your place
One day i'll forget about you
You'll see, i won't even miss you
Someday, someday
- someday
need i say more? pasaway na mga kanta! sapul na sapul na sapul! hahaha! someday talaga my prince will come (at kelan yun?)
the pasubali song from spongecola's second album is also one of the song that makes me go waaaaahhh! during the weekend and so is tuliro (but it's more of joko's song for HB).
so, what's your song at the moment? whats describes your life? love life?

No comments: