Friday, May 19, 2006

tong linggong toh!

pinagka-abalahan sa buong linggo:

1.) ate lunch at KFC (bucket meal! hehe!) with my wholesome threesome

2.) went to the gym and break my treadmill record! wow!

3.) text. text. text and text all my friends from different networks....i seriously can text while sleeping! hehe!

4.) work. work. work. overtime is the way!

5.) had late lunch at 11th floor and just be gone at my desk...just like that! (sorry guys! can't go with you sa araneta to watch PBA - next time promise!)

6.) chat with old officemates and share with them my non-existent love life.

7.) ate turon three times this week, kase naman tong si miki nakakahawa! hmmmm...

8.) be ala-mcgyver and make someone happy. (which i hope will be reciprocated)

9.) watched da vinci code at glorietta with my wholesome threesome again....barkada na talaga kami for more! hehe!

10.) subukan isingit ang pagba-blog kahit madaming dapat na trabaho! bakit ba? hehe!

=========

* I need to watch cueshe' soon, or else my fixation may be gone...for good! hehe!

* Da Vinci Code is just so-so for me, maybe because i already read the book and the fact that i'm so sleepy kahapon sa movie house.



* Panda wrestler sent me a quote again late last night....wala lang!

* Been sleeping early the past few nights, why is that i wonder? pagod lang! hehe!

* I'm craving for Don Henrico's buffalo chicken and pizza

* My birthday countdown: 22 more days to go (mike's birthday 8 days to go)

* i like someone's smell....hmmmm....yummy!

* i just realized, upon reading my daily planner that i'm seeing someone at least three times a week....malapit na atang maging four times a week yan ha!
* at kahit we see each other quite often - nagtetelebabad pa din kami (work at house yan ha!)
one of us must be getting addicted to it - gosh, it might be me!

* will have to work OT tom, how sad is that? ho-hum...no saturday again for me!

* i need a list of letting go songs and holding on songs....help?

* LSS: bent by matchbox twenty (can you help me I'm bent, I'm so scared that I'll never, get put back together, keep breaking me in, and this is how we will end, with you and me bent)

=================
do you believe in fate/destiny?
"No, I don't, it's just a LAME EXCUSE for allowing things to happen on their own. People should make things happen
- not wait for things to happen."
Mike Manaloto, Cueshe'
(Seventeen Mag. May 2006, Page 53)

No comments: