Monday, May 15, 2006

caloy.spa.poseidon.ice monster.mothers day

welcome bagyong CALOY, imagine a typhoon in the middle of the summer season! COOL! after wearing non-stop flip-flops, shorts, spag strap and shades...bring out your jackets!

ang sarap matulog at magtago under my comforter!

my friday is another overtime extreme for me! hahay! no TGIF!

finally had the time to go to the spa and had that needed relaxation. i need to pamper myself once in a while.......got heavenly massage! relaxing!

watched poseidon at atc with eddy and samuel....ate lots of popcorn!

1st place eddy, 2nd place carla, loser sam! hehe!

ate 2 humongous ice monster kahit bumabagyo! yummy!

limewired songs til the wee hours of the morning!

for some reason, mr. i'm scared to fall in love texted me again last saturday....first a quote, then he texted me using his smart number....quite wholesome naman ang text though meron pa ding ONS na hirit! waaaahh!!!

is he really scared to fall in love? or it's just a line?

why me?? i'm seriously thinking that someone dared him to make a move on me but then who?

happy mothers day mom! i so love you!

spend the morning working on our business since it's mother's day madaming orders!

had a long nap in the afternoon....

mother's day celebration: ate dinner at zong and pigged out big time!

had lunch today with my ka-threesomes! hehe! thanks for treating me lunch guys!

seriously had some bad thoughts on my mind...hahay! no!

i'm in better mood today! yahoo!


mother's day pics @ zong!
goofing around with mom and big bro
last pic with my super sipag yaya!





2 comments:

Tsep Joko said...

ang saya niyo sa pics. hehe.

.siguro naman wlang nagdare. hehe. hindi naman siguro siya ganun ka childish. type ka lang talga nyan. hehe.

.. buti ka pa hindi mukhang 25.
.. ako iba iba.. may nagsasabing mukha akong 26, may nagsasabing mukha akong 19, at ang pinakawinner si aidric ang sabi mukha daw akong 14..

29_bullets said...

himawari: i love my big bro! so lucky to have him!

joko: hmmmm....type pala huh? hehe! hindi ka mukhang 26, 19 pwede pa pero 14? grabe na itong si aidric! hehe!