Thursday, May 11, 2006

my mindset

one more month to go and i'll be turning 25
it's not that bad, after all i don't look 25 hehe!
i want to get drunk on my 25th birthday,
i want a lot of books, i want to go on a road trip,
i want to watch cueshe, i want to parteeh,
i want surprises, i want to have fun fun fun!
be my friends, family and everyone who cares for me...
the past weeks has been a blur for me
i have been busy with a lot of things
and at the same time a lot of emotions are stirring up inside
a lot of things going on my mind...
i still have a lot of workload that i tend to sometimes ignore
i don't know why in the past weeks i've been lacking the drive
to work hard like i used to do, i prolly need to go on a vacation
and see how it goes outside my office.
i want to go to the beach! and to tagaytay!
my mom asked me the other night if i wanted to study again
probably get a masteral degree or a second degree or something
i'm not sure if i wanted to study again,
i should be ready mentally, emotionally and physically...
i told her i will think about it, but i know i should take
the opportunity and study again...whew!
but the thought of doing thesis all over again...hahay!
SONA at work yesterday is very emotional,
russ is leaving us and it sucks.
a lot of people are crying and is sad about the news.
our excoms cried which i think signifies a lot of things...
someone told me yesterday that my defense mechanisms
are ON, could it be that i'm trying to be weird about
something? or is it because i'm unsure/confused?
i really have to figure out my state of mind,
i'm basically going with the flow which i think is bad and
dangerous, i should not do it so i have to disintegrate my mind.
i don't know why i can't think straight, i feel like i've been drugged
and i'm not thinking clearly. i'm not myself.
i want to pick someone's brain, and asked him why he thinks
the way he thinks...hehe! i want to see what's inside someone's
heart and find out if what hes feeling is true.
i don't want to think about the 'lil drummer boy anymore,
will just pretend that nothing bad happened....
i want to be a mind reader like brenda of pinoy big brother,
that would be so cool and freaky sometimes.
i want to learn how to smoke, but nobody wants to teach me,
joko and sam are passing up on me, miki will you teach me?
i want to lose 5 more pounds! go carla! stop eating!
but then i want a vanilla ice cream or something from icebergs....
whoa. yummy! yummy!
i have a lot of things to do at work! hahay! i don't feel like working,
but i have no choice and i have to.... :c

================


movie (silent hill) + timezone = sam and carla @ g4
when he looks at me his brown eyes tells his soul...

8 comments:

29_bullets said...

haha! so start of wala akong boyfriend, hence walang makakatuyo sa akin hehe! bad!

sad talaga ang SONA at medyo okay na ulet ako sa work ko! oha! hehe!

Anonymous said...

if i teach you to smoke, joko might rip my head off. :P

29_bullets said...

cmon miki, i won't tell joko and sam! game?

secret lang natin!

Anonymous said...

ayos ang secret. nasa weblog! :P

Tsep Joko said...

at nakita ko na siya.
no smoking.
you, miki should quit.
you, carla, shouldn't even be thinking about it.

29_bullets said...

yes teacher joko!

Unknown said...

you're lucky that you're not a smoker. wanting to smoke now would be extremely stupid. wag na!

hope you clear the mind-clutter. =)

29_bullets said...

miss you iya! mwah!
hope to clear my mind clutter too!
woah!