Monday, April 10, 2006

someone

someone told me that nice people are sometimes taken for granted....

someone told me that he loves me...but i don't...is that bad?

someone went shopping spree last saturday, not me!

someone told me to buy solace album and i did....it's nice...i love never easy and radio!

someone approached me at the mall last saturday...an old friend who i haven't seen in a long time....he looks great!

someone bought a new shades....

someone is bored and i can't do anything about it...

someone wants a pair of havaianas...and i will try to give him one! yeah!

someone has been drinking...non-stop every night since friday....and i wonder what his problem is...

someone wants company.......

someone might actually commit...hehe! nah! hindi din! suntok sa buwan!

someone wants to be my friend...go! the more the merrier!

someone is jealous...i didn't tell him to leave twice? right? not my fault!

someone asked me if i'm scared....honestly? i kinda am.

someone wants to know my work address...and why? i didn't give it though, find it out the hard way! darn..i'm bad!

someone told me that he will drop by my house...and he actually did! i can't believe it but he did!! i'm pleasantly surprised...

5 comments:

Tsep Joko said...

someone had fun yata.
:)

29_bullets said...

i did have fun.....
hibernating is fun....
hehe!

Mistyjoy said...

uy sino kaya yung someone na humingi ng address at bumisita sa kanya....?!

sana meron din akong someone...

someone wants to have chocolates and thats me.. (babaw ng kaligayahan noh?)joke

Anonymous said...

hmmm.... cno kya yang someone n yan huh?! bka naman si "THE MAN" lang yan huh! bwehehehe! (",)

29_bullets said...

misty joy: sana lang yung pupunta sa office ko magdadala ng chocolates di ba? baka ibigay ko pa address ko hehe!! bad!

ritz: don't worry hindi si THE MAN yan! iba! nakakatakot at pag si THE MAN na yan...hehe! how are you girl? still sick? ingatz!