Thursday, January 22, 2009

wednesday

treat yourself with respect, and others will follow....

=========
======================

had an awesome wednesday, other than it is one of my fave days because its the middle of the week and an indication that friday is just two sleep away! wednesdays are usually awesome!

yesterday, i was able experience one of the best spiritual bonding - it feels good and it feels right. happy, ibang level ng peacefulness and peace of mind....a good bonding experience. =)

counting the days until the 30th!

i found out that looks can be deceiving. and no matter how hard you try to reach out, be nice (i'm naturally nice) and be cool about things - shit will still happen. or i should say, you can't please everybody. still thankful to those people who tries to at least get to know me, those who reaches out even if it's hard, those who respects me and boundaries and those kind human being who knows their limitations. i can be your friend anytime. =)

today is my mom and dads 32nd wedding anniversary. wow! that's a lot of years of being together! and a lot of years of raising me and my big bro....hats off to my mom and dad - it's not easy to raise me and kuya plus deal with other things as well, but i can say that they did a good job and i'm proud of what we have become because of them. (good girl and good boy!)

excited na to lomo! waaaaaaahh!!!! i should bring like 15 films! whahahaha! exxxaaagggg!!

and i want to go to thailand! somebody go with me! cmon!! let's go!

===============================


yes, luis LOVE LOVES me. =)

1 comment:

Joko said...

15 films? ako siguro 5 lang, wahaha!
what are your nice ISO 400 films? :) hehe.