Saturday, January 10, 2009

1st week of 09




family affair

======================
so i survived first week of my back to work after long holiday break....ang bagal ng oras sa work. at naka-vacation, i don't want to work mode ako!

happy with my lomo pics from tagaytay =)

miki got a new job....greyone baby.

excited to see joko's new car (aka jake), and break in road trip should follow....

hooked on NCIS (okay naman siya babe ah!)

i want a handheld vacuum (hint!)

oh, i got my new tripod! courtesy of joko! thanks LL! love you!

i have to say temporarily let go of my macbook....it's for the better....i'll miss you, come back soon brent!

name of my sony h50 is juan carlos =) (ask me why!)

i'm almost over with my medication and i want ice cream! yes! yes! yo!

had dinner with mike last thursday, and yesterday again with his friends =)

No comments: