Wednesday, December 31, 2008

year 2008....

year 2008....i would say....is a great year!

been to a lot of different/cool & awesome places: nurture spa @ tagaytay, hong kong, disneyland hong kong, lago de oro @ calatagan, batangas, boracay (and stayed at discovery shores boracay), zambales, subic, tagaytay, banio kreek, club manila east, novaliches, cebu (my first cebu trip ever!)

been to a lot of concerts: maroon 5, incubus, mandy moore, lifehouse, chris daughtry, eraserheads, sarah geronimo, third eye blind, chris brown and rihanna.

got new gadgets/cool stuffs: new 29" tv, dvd player, nokia n95, nokia 6300 (thank you b!) & nokia e71, awesome sigma lens for my slr, my first coach bag (from my own pocket! and bought one for mom t00!), gazillion jackets, 4gb but small usb, external flash for my slr, canon S5 IS, lots of analog cameras (like olympus xa1 & xa2, diana, lubitel etc.), new laptop - a macbook, & sony h-50 (thank you b!)

highlights of my 2008:
i was able to put up my own small business and it's successful! (thank god!)

i got promoted. got salary increase. new perks!

i was able to go my first political rally ever, interfaith rally @ ayala ave - 02/29/08

i was able to really practice my lomo skills, which is really happy and fulfilling.

i shouldered the cost of repainting our housey. wow!

will never forget our boracay trip. club paraw. our cebuano boys. hip hop music. blowjob. dsb.

my boracay trip is one of the best experience of 2008.

my b-day bash is one of the best, first time ko naitlog ever kahit 3 years na akong nag-bday with the boys, and its the start of GRGS!

i was able to go out of the country for the first time using my own savings/money!

my cebu trip is quite memorable because of the meet the parents/family/angkan factor, first time may parentals paalam from my bf, and it's my first time @ cebu!

zambales is awesome. bonding talaga. SSS! and its the start of something new....hahaha!

got good friends @ work! they are office mates that you can count on! the best sa HCI!

oktoberfest experience sealed a lot of things!

may LL factor ang 2008! (go LL!)

i was able to meet new friends: kassy, kwe, carlo, rod, darlene, jowam and others.

after three years, got myself a boyfriend (and a good one too!)

thank you 2008:
God, for all the blessings.

my family, for loving me unconditionally and for being nice to mike.

my driver. thank you virg for driving me everyday!

my friends for being awesome and for understanding me and loving me like family. thank you for being there!

my enemies, for lessons learned, making me stronger, and making me laugh.

my very own panda, for respecting me, fighting for me, for the support, love, care and awesome good times! yes, you made my 2008 complete!


it's been a good year. 2008 is a good year for me....

No comments: