Wednesday, December 24, 2008

almost christmas....

hey hey hey! yes its almost christmas time in the city....a few more hours. and no work until next year! yes yes yo! so happy!

really looking forward to opening my gifts...i've got 3 big paper bags full of gifts plus a really big one from mike...i'm so excited! mom said a lot of people loves me because i'm a good girl, very mommy noh? but i must say, good girl naman talaga ako this year. =)

miki got me this really awesome belle de jour planner yesterday and it was so nice i can't wait to use it - to get my life more organized. hahahaha! not that it's not organized but it'll be a big help keeping track of stuffs, especially my expenses. =) joko and kas got me an awesome tripod for more camwhoring and i can't wait to use it. 

so, i'm back to camwhoring and getting together with my friends and mike! bonded a lot before his cebu bound christmas and it's awesome. i'm gonna miss him a lot though, but christmas is really family time and i know that. 

happy to be back with my friends.....i missed them. i miss hanging out. aaaawwwww...

dinner at sumo sam, dessert at starbucks

lunch @ zong, shopping @ festival, spa and massage @ tagaytay

1 comment:

kassy said...

aww merry merry merry christmas carlaloo!! i love you :)