Friday, September 12, 2008

thank you happiness

i just would like to thank my friends who are always there for me whenever i need to rant and share my problems (na hindi naman talaga problem i think...)

thank you joko, kas and miki. i know you've been there for me since the beginning - lalo na si miki and joko. alam nyo ang mala-soap opera kong buhay (naks!)

thank you to my mom for being so understanding. love yah! (thank you family!)

thank you KFP for always reassuring me that whatever happens we're a team. i appreciate it.

thank you for trying to mess with me or us - because we are getting closer than ever. thank you.

thank you for proving to the whole world that you are an asshole, that you don't deserve whatever it is that you are desperately trying to get.

thank you guys (people who loves me) for always reminding me that i deserve to be happy and i deserve that happy ending even if everything is still uncertain - i just want you guys to know that i appreciate it.

thank you MBM for making me sooooooooo happy. blessed to have you in my life.

just in case, at least alam nyo how grateful i'am for everything. life is good. GOD is good.

2 comments:

Joko said...

and the winner is.. talga!

:)

basta sabi ko sa yo, the way that he looked at you during the times of crisis, that's when I knew that he was telling the truth about what he felt about you.

:) sana may camera ako nun, but in the words of honey bear, di mo na maiisip sa ganong pagkakataon yon.

God is good. :)

kassy said...

hold each other's hands.. ALL TOGETHER NOW!

"heal the world... make it a better place"

*sway sway sway*

THANK YOU and you're very most welcome Anytime, anyday in any way, Babe :)