Monday, September 15, 2008

private life

the beginning.
violent reactions? keep it to yourself or rant in your own blog
better yet make everyone happy and just die.

stop and stare. stare a long time.
starting today, my life will be just for my friends (true and not pretentious)
my family, people who cares for me and random strangers
who can read my mind because all my entries will
just be feeling or random thoughts that psycho people
will never get since they are stupid, feelingera and not part of my life.

same goes for my other online account.
multiply, facebook, friendster, myspace.

get a life. cause i have mine.
happy that you are not included in it. (even if you're trying hard to be in it)
and looks like someone is starting to let go of psychos too.
don't make me laugh. yes, you make me laugh than piss me off.
stop. or you'll be more sad. (then more pathetic!)
oh, by the way....i just learned that i have the power.
(cue song: i've got the power.....)

okay, let's move on. yes?......
time to move on. move on and accept that i'm the winner.
(and you're the loser!)

1 comment:

kassy said...

belts out on my diaphgram like Pilita Corales "Ikaw ang Nagwagi!!!" :)