Saturday, August 30, 2008

positivity

i'm trying to keep all things positive, trying to ignore what other people say against me and my so-called new found happiness...in as much as i can shield what i'm feeling towards everything i'm only human and i get hurt.

whatever is happening - just happened. believe it or not, i did not plan anything and whatever was said that morning after was also a surprise for me.

i'm not a selfish person and i can share. (in a very wholesome - platonic way!)

thank you for always reassuring me that whatever happens you will always be there for me.

i plan to keep my game face on and be positive.

i don't play dirty tricks on anybody.

love is a battlefield, get some scars! (right joko?!)

it's starting to feel right and sound awesome. as he said, growing day by day.

happiness is a choice. let's just all be happy.

happy. still very happy.

2 comments:

kassy said...

TRUE THAT!

Sya at sya lang ang paniwalaan :)

okay, friendster report user!

Anonymous said...

all i can say is.

don't.mess.with.the.joko.