Thursday, August 14, 2008

missing

I'm missing you and it's making me blue,
yeah
I'm missing you but what can I do
Thousand miles away, from you...

okay, it's not really making me blue - it's prolly more of parang kulang ang araw ko. ganun!

i miss ate yanie...i seriously want her to be my sister-in-law. i hope she and kuya can still patch things up already and then get married and make lotsa babies that i can spoil.

i miss zong! gusto ko ng pan fried chicken encrusted in salted egg. yummy!

i miss GRGS, i hope we could have some kinda trip for august, dapat pala sumama na kami sa cebu! mwahahaha! for more bonding with the family! cmon! yes yes! hahaha!

i miss selling films - its a good thing that my stocks arrived today. yehey! back to business na ako! and hoping that my next shipment will not be delayed. (thank you kat!)

i miss you! i seriously did not think that i would miss you but i do. =)

2 comments:

Joko said...

batangas nga daw sabi ni kas, libreng beach oh!

depende sa sched ng mga yon!

for more bonding with the family? kinakaya kita. misis na misis ang dating!

bow.

nafifeel ko mamimiss mo talga. bow.

kassy said...

Oo, SCHED ng mga YON nalang ang kulang! pfft.

with the family? teka ah, ill sneak away from such. haha! :x troube yan! mwahah!

"miles awaaayy you're so very miles awaaayyyy.. from meeeeehh" :x