Wednesday, July 30, 2008

tuesday

I'm losing myself just to find a place in your mind, In your mind
Changing myself, just to stand alone in your eyes,In your eyes
Pull me in, take me out, make me over
- make me over, lifehouse

chris daughtry is hot. he got good awesome voice.

tamad ako mag-upload ng pics (nakakahawa ata si miki!)

i got drunk last night - kanina lang pala yun! weh!

i hate red horse. masakit siya sa ulo at sa tyan at may hang-over effect.

i love miki and joko, thank you for taking good care of me. i'm not quite sure if i did something bad or naughty or whatever last night - but i'm sure inalagaan nyo ako.

sorry joko for sleeping on the way home! lasing talaga ako.

i think i talked shit with my dad, i'm sure he talked to me and i replied something weird, sana he won't tell mom about it. hahahha! weh!

i think i talked shit with a lot of people last night. oh well, forgive me - i'm drunk.

weird kase, 6am gising na ako at literally gising na gising at parang may mas gana pa ako magwork ng enthusiastic. masaya ata ang may hang-over, pero hindi din. hahahaha!

Nahihilo, nalilito - Asan ba ‘ko sa ‘yo? Aasa ba ‘ko sa ‘yo?

1 comment:

Joko said...

i remember you being very loving that night.
wahaha, and kidlike.

wahaha. at ang kulit!!! wahaha