Tuesday, January 15, 2008

new gadgety!

TONIGHT I GIVE IN TO THE FEELINGS.....


after months (or a year?) of contemplating and thinking
rethinking plus harassing people and all that jazz
i gave in and bought a new laptop!
presenting my new pride and joy
(hahaha! parang nanay sa anak!)


my new macbook

still thinking of what to name my new baby....
(suggestions are welcome)
specs as follows:
13.3-inch glossy display
2.0GHz or 2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Up to 4GB memory
Up to 250GB hard drive
Apple Remote with Front Row
Built-in iSight camera
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
Slot-loading optical drive
Built-in AirPort Extreme
FireWire 400 and two USB 2.0 ports
Gigabit Ethernet
Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
===============================
* it was nice seeing cary again, glad to know that we are both doing fine and i'm still buying my laptop through him - mac addict certified talaga siya.
* my business is surprisingly doing good, films = money money money! hahaha!
* i made almost 7,ooo on my first day of business. not bad huh?
* next money making scheme? i'm selling cameras naman. (c'mon give me that lens come april!)
* i am not your girlfriend and i don't like the way you're treating me.
* they are back in each others arm, i can only say - good luck!
* namimiss ko ang cueshe! hahahaha! (out of the blue!)
* finally going to hong kong - april 1-5,2008! (thank you cebu pacific!)
* next stop: boracay with joko and hopefully miki. (go miki! starbucks rule!)
* no new songs on my ipod, busy sa pag back up ng files from my ibook to my macbook at busy sa business. (naks!)

No comments: