Thursday, January 10, 2008

ipod and all that mac

i'm sick....

i'm in a middle of a dilemma to buy or not to buy a new laptop.

i'm trying to venture into a one-time-big-time business and hopefully through my earnings i could buy a new lens for my slr, i want a sigma 18-200 os thingymajig.
i'm torn between selling my ipod shuffle or keeping it. hmmmm....keep it na lang siguro but i already have a 160 gb thingy that i bring everywhere, but then i might need a small ipod if i'll use a small bag our couch noh? sige keep it na lang then.
new on my ipod: boyz II men's motown hit ville album, moonstar 88's todo combo album, craig david's trust me album, one republic's dreaming out loud album, soul obsessions duet with thor, jaya's cool change, andrea corrs ten feet high album, sarah bareilles little voice album, arcade fire's neon bible album, sharon cuneta's isn't it romantic 2 album, taylor swift's album, marie digby's collection album, colbie calliat's coco album and a bunch of rnb plus opm, opm oldies songs.
i swear i'm a mac addict and i don't like it and what's bad is that my family is starting to get addicted with it na din - especially my mom who wants to buy isight for her ibook (my old ibook - which i truly really love and adore)
i hate being torn. hmph! hate it a lot! decision making is hard. hay. and i hate being sick!

No comments: