Friday, October 26, 2007

still breathing

i started my first tv project last week, so far so good and i'm learning a lot from the project. hopefully, i can manage all my jobs and still do the things that i like such as hanging out with my friends and experimenting with my gadgets.

i've been going to work quite early for the past 3 days, i'm trying to cope with the humongous paperworks that is now my responsibility since i'm also handling broadcast, still trying to adjust with the load so i have to make a few sacrifices which includes going to work at around 7am.

today is our trick or treat day @ work, bought about 600 worth of candies for the kiddies. excited to see the kids all dressed up and excited to get uber plenty of candies.

i ordered a bunch of film for my holga, they are quite right - it is addicting. now i want to buy all the lomo cams available in the market. well, at least five of them....i wonder if someone will be kind enough to be my film supplier - ahem, joko? kuya? mommy?! hahaha!!

i will try to go to hidalgo before the year ends, i want to buy kahit 2nd hand good lens for my slr which i've been neglecting since my lomo arrived. (i love you pacey!)

the sisterhood and brotherhood of mike cap is back! yehey!! ressurected and looking for more friends (or victims) who can wear the cap! yehey!

went to tagaytay with joko, doinee, kiti and aby
had this really yummy and freezing dinner somewhere
(sorry, forgot the name of the resto!)

oh, look my first pics from my holga
now i'm hoarding films! bad!

No comments: