Thursday, August 02, 2007

still going on...

then I see you standing there
wanting more from me
and all I can do is TRY
-try,nelly furtado
he said, they broke up but his actions imply otherwise.
it's a wait and see game - i'm waiting and she will see to it that he'll get over her ASAP!
i'm currently reading "the secret" (as recommended by jokoness) and i can say that i'm really learning a lot. now i know how my happy disposition is helping me get through life (okay, exag just get through my everyday thingy)
my friends are doing their "catching up" way down south. i hope they can patch up things, differences and focus on how they can survive LDR. after all they really love each other and as their friends i want them to make it, i want them to be happy and have lots of cute chikitings!
i miss the cebuano boys! two months of no gigs?! kamusta naman yun!
i wonder why he lies about their status? i mean it's not that i'll be all over him or them for that matter - and i don't think i will be doing that since i'm totally through with him and his antics. i'm offering him friendship and all the good things that comes with it but then he tends to lie and hide stuffs which is really weird and bad! (tama ba yun?!)
what's new on my ipod: bloc party's a weekend in the city, the feeling's twelve stops and home, funeral for a friend's hours, placebo's sleeping with ghosts, falling away by miguel escueta, mika's life in cartoon motion, mandy moore's wild hope and old albums from michelle branch.
currently addicted to: Laguna Beach (what? the songs rock! mala-oc!)

No comments: