Thursday, February 15, 2007

up fair. valentines day


yes, i've turned to the other side! evil na ako ngayon!
ay noon pa ata! slight lang, sana slight pa din
picture was taken last feb 13 at UP Dilimin - UP FAIR!
went with joko, miki and GP chuck!
we had loads of fun while waiting for 6cycleminds turn to
perform. we harassed lots of band members for pictures,
ahem, miki? please burn me a copy of the pics
or go home na sa calamba and upload....
i want more pics with my sungay!
anyhoo, i finally saw them together - together!
if you know what i mean and the red team has now a
different body language as compared before!
you want me to kill number 1 and be the number 2?
fuck the contract! move on girl!
i love my sungay headband, i love my cotton candy,
i love my special child moment
and
i love chucky, micky and jocky!
sold about 90 dozens of fresh flowers yesterday!
yehey! yahoo! wowowee!!
still no valentine date for me. wawa =(
still craving for barbeque and i still wanna eat ruffles!
going to 19east later!
excited and looking forward to meeting anna.

No comments: