Thursday, February 22, 2007

my second home.foot spa.ipod

my friends, family and other people knows that i spend about half of my life at work - hence making it my home away from home! i actually spend time at home only to sleep and when weekend comes around which sucks because i love my room but then i'm a workaholic gal! asus! (ahem, i hope my boss can read this! hahah!) anyways, since it's my 2nd home na, i try to put things that reminds me of the people i love and things that make me smile or laugh.

on my desk/cubicle: pictures of celebs i handled, a pic of 6cm, pic of miki with verses, a big lollipop from ayn, a teddy bear with magnet from marge, iloilo magnets and dinagyang magnet from ana, bacolod magnet from dan, bohol magnet from yolly, bora magnet from eli, haller sign thingy from chunchi, cueshe/human calendar from jeman, coca-cola magnet from someone in china, threesome traffic pic, fish magnet from ethel, cherry in a jar magnet from sheryl, my sony calendar from when i bought my cute baby pink cam, galera magnet from adette, our flowerscape flyer, stress ball from nikko, coca-cola glass from ayn, clock/ballpen holder from ideal people, halloween mask used in our treat or trick the previous year. etc! (sentimental ako eh!)

back to the best foot spa ever and the cheapest too! 1 1/2 hours of pure foot bliss for only 250 pesos - san ka pa? the chair is sooooo relaxing, the view is good and the foot spa/massge is awesome! babalik talaga ako ulet and i hope i could bring joko and miki with me for more girl bonding and para we could relax, i know my girlies will enjoy!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
what's new on my ipod?

new album of muse, p.diddy, incubus, fall out boy, cambio, craeons, beyonce, train, teddy geiger, gwen stefani, john legend, chris daughtry, jesse mccartney, my chemical romance, westlife (yes total eclipse of the heart!) and akon.

the best of sheryl crow, madonna, celinde dion, boyz II men, yano and take that.

looking for typecast album, new album of bamboo, 1990's hits and rnb/clubbing kind of songs.

No comments: