Wednesday, September 27, 2006

way back!


pictures: carla and miki with cueshe as backdrop, the twins with moi, carla alone, wafu ruben with carla.

pictures taken @ padis point in alabang way back august 16, 2006 thank you jeman for emailing me the pics.
things that i remember on that gig: 500 pesos and i don't wanna miss a thing, harassing the waiter for giving out our table, threatening not to pay our bill, studex poster, the band signed my 2nd cd, harassing brian and nonoy, hanging out with the twins, mike's seatmate, jay's ipod, backdrop pic, how badly i want to dance but miki declined to have fun with me, cementery, new textmates, my pambahay attire, jhunjie all by himself all over again, partner-partner, finally dancing! - with the twins, maroon mercedes benz, miki's sleepover at jeman's place kahit wala si jeman, big bro scaring me about bringing home a friend from padis, gising 24hours, sleepless night!

taken by jeman
@ cueshe pilipinas tour
7th leg at subic gym, olongapo last
september 22,2006.

for me, this is one of the best cueshe group picture ever taken.

nothing is more powerful than prayers...

jay.ruben.fritz.jovan.jhunjie.mike

No comments: