Friday, September 08, 2006

i love white but not YELLOW




In as much as I want this entry to be funny like the other entries I made, something in me cant pull-out my makukulit comments, wednesday night was fun but it was also a reality check for a lot of peeps. Yeah even the psycho ones – andun man sa padis or wala!

It was a nice picture, we are very cute and decided to let our friends see it! Thank god for MMS and we made them smile. They even asked for more.


Someone forgot my pasalubong? Anu naman yun?

To make up for it I gots the giant white chocolate! Yehey! Pero mabigat siya ng super, parang chocolate for giant siya.

It was the perfect song, he sang it perfectly too but he turned and pointed then the moment was gone.


I'd bleed myself dry.
It's true, look how they shine for you,
Look how they shine for you,
Look how they shine for,
Look how they shine for you,
Look how they shine for you,
Look how they shine.

Ruben did not sang I dont wanna miss a thing, dami tuloy nasad!

Eye to eye contact is still the best moment one could ever have

Eye to eye, EVERYTHINGS ALL RIGHT, I DONT WANT YOU BACK!, still eye to eye! (but that’s not even your line!)

Alam ko naman ngayon may kapiling ka ng iba (si ---------)


Jay asked: bakit parang nanghihina ka?
In my mind: he makes my knees weak
Out loud: Im just puyat and tired

He keep a school sched in his cell, I do that too! Yey! Something in common again!

Padis Las Pinas, very unforgettable place! Hahaha!! I cant believe that he still remembers what happened way back in march, what is that? Whats with the memory?

Honestly, can say that things are better and I love it!

Who is girlfriend number 3 and number 4?

Miki slept over and we are so daldal and to takaw! kumain pa muna ng toblerone bago matulog, ayun pagkagising namin pareho kaming masakit ang lalamunan. anu beh! takaw kase!

Yeah miki he is a cutie, and hes somehow getting hotter and still he got the original killer aura!

Ive got new pics for my mike cap project. Very cool!


4 comments:

iyaiyayow said...

i LOVE yellow. :)

at love ko na rin memory ni drummer boy rapapampam!

29_bullets said...

i can't believe that he still remembers!

clueless kaya ako when he told me na memorable ang padis LP sa kanya! wuhoo!

i hate yellow. i will tell you why!

Anonymous said...

naks! at tlgang sharp ang memory ng ating drummerb0y! mana yata sakin! hahaha!

at ang layo din ng narating ng gigantic white toblerone mo ano? kasama pa natin sa cabanatuan!

by the way, why do u hate yellow?

Anonymous said...

love ko un hair ni jay sa pic.
how are you na? i miss you guys =(