Thursday, July 13, 2006

ulan

lagi na lang umuulan parang walang katapusan....

it's been raining non-stop since tuesday, classes are cancelled and there are floods everywhere but life goes on and work must be done. okay so, this week is the 6th week on my cueshe stint and i think i will not break my previous record of going to cueshe gig every week for 5 straight weeks, i don't think i will be able to go to any gig this week...damn! will just try to break my record next time, maybe i can try to quit my job and go to the pilipinas tour thing with them and just be a groupie! hehe! i can't wait to see my mom's face if i told her that!

rain makes me feel sleepy and tamad and sad. i wish i have a boyfriend today, yes you read it right for today lang kase masarap may ka-cuddle habang umuulan at malamig ang simoy ng hangin. this rain makes me feel senti and down too. waaah!

anyhow, i had merienda with jeman, miki and terrence yesterday. miki has to meet up his papa in makati so she dropped by at my workplace and since jeman is at RCBC harassing terrence (okay, working closely with terrence plus i missed jeman already) we decided to go to RCBC and meet up with jeman. we ended up eating smokey's, we got some hotdog on a bun for me and miki and a footlong for jeman. terrence ate subway and jeman treated us to their super yummy cookies. thanks jeman! loves you. so miki and i ate hotdog and cookies without drinking anything hehe! i don't know if we're just plain lazy to buy some drinks, or maybe we don't have enough money? nah, we just don't feel like drinking, mikis too tensed and i'm tensed for miki hence the not drinking anything.

oh nga pala - i loves the new album cover of my fave band ever! so cool! white is the best color talaga - not just because i'm being biased cause white is mike's fave color - it's really nice! it is! fine! don't believe me! hehe!

i woke up this morning feeling sad and weird, i can't pinpoint the exact reason...it's probably a mixture of everything that's going on in my life and na-accumulate na siya over the weeks. i have this tendency of not thinking about stuffs that bothers me, i just live one day at a time and see where i'll be at the end of the day. yes, i want to plan ahead but sometimes - most of the time planning sucks! now it's spontaneity that works for me.

i want my take me away factor but i can't see them. i want my make me feel good band, i want to eat at kitchen experiment and i want to shop! i want to be miki's PA and jeman's as well! jeman make me your PA please. hehe!

i saw jao lurking at our food court a while ago, he said he likes my adidas brasil jacket and that i look good daw and apparently i'm blooming daw - naks! hehe! so, i still can't believe that my big bro is pimping me to be jao's girlfriend, that psycho! oh come to think of it, it's like psycho month this july! is being psycho the in thing now?

my social calendar for july is buzzing - in my calendar i have the following : a wedding, a binyagan, children's party, an adult party, a launch (mccann worldwide), dinner, gigs, more party and more work!

advance happy birthday joko! let's party okay? looking forward to it! see you soon!

4 comments:

Mistyjoy said...

dont worry may katapusan ang ulan.

aba'y mag-enjoy ka while raining... sayang din yun. sarap magtampisaw sa labas.. kaya lang grrr.. malamig! ikain mo na lang! hehe!

Tsep Joko said...

gusto ko nga talga ng party.

we will party.

love it!

29_bullets said...

let's party joko!

loves it too!

let me know when....

29_bullets said...

jeman: tambay tayo sa starbucks soon at magfrap at clubhouse yummy!
i like your blog title, very you! blog na!