Monday, July 17, 2006

celebration of life

my weekend was spent celebrating life - in general and literally!

since last week was generally slow - no gimik for me, imagine that? (yeah, sabi ni god i should take a rest daw muna and rest my wallet too!) so anyhow, i give in to my mom's lambing to accompany her to my cousin's wedding at calamba last saturday - it's okay to accompany her to that wedding but the thing is it's too early! the wedding is at 8am, hence i woke up at around 5am - and it's bad trip to be too formal ng super aga...i'm not a morning formal person! waaah!
no choice since i promised to be mom's date and photographer - so at 6:45 am, i'm on my way to calamba already. it was a nice wedding and the food at the reception are yummy! good to bond with family for a change, bad trip lang talaga yung 8am factor! hehe!

me with my mom, vice-governor olivarez, my cousins, just me @ church!

sunday is children's party time for me - the young at heart! ashley nicole guintuu turned one and i can't resist to party! afterall, i basically witness how she sprung here on earth from her mom's blood rush, craving for aligue ng crabs to her first picture from her mom's womb! whohoho!! so anyways, the party was held at mcdo quezon ave and the theme is disney princess! after being my mom's official photographer last saturday...guess what? i'm also the official photogrpaher for ashley's b-day and for that puro kami ang nasa picture picture! hehe! PG talaga sa picture! there are a lot of kids - as in a lot, which made the party a huge success!

pics from ashley's 1st b-day party!

we came, we partied, we're complete!

coffee played a big part of my weekend, after the wedding and the children's party coffeehouse is the place to be for a night cap! i still want my take me away factor and i still want to shop, i heard that bayo's having a clearance sale of some sort and i might go to the mall later and check their stuffs out. anyways, got this weird text conversation last tuesday and another one last thursday, i'm honestly not sure if he's my katext last tuesday since he asked me weird questions as in! kung hindi man siya yun, isang pasaway na tao ang nakialam ng cell niya at nakabasa ng reply kong pamatay! hahaha!!

looking forward to 19east on the 22nd! the place to be!

2 comments:

Tsep Joko said...

love the headband tlga.

gusto ko ng gimik, now na. haha.

29_bullets said...

si mommy lang maganda? mwahaha!!

ang taba ni aiko pero bagay naman sa kanya at cute ang new hairstyle niya.

straight ba hair ko? hehe!!