Friday, June 09, 2006

one more day to go

whoa! one more day to go and i'm turning 25! yeah!

thank you flowerscape for the flowers you gave me...love it! blue and purple are the best color!

see you guys later at ratskys tomas morato...lets drink, be merry and be happy!

happy birthday to me!

==================
monday pa lang birthday ko na ata, hehe! had a blast at asian mansion

sam has pasalubong for me from quiapo....dvd's of lost season 2 and smallville season 5...thanks for the surprise dear!

had early birthday lunch with sam at TGIF, and i think we ended up having a fight? hahaha! who knows?!?. anyways, the suckiness of my day continued til the next day...3 days before my brithday...could it get worse? nah i don't think so....i know that this is it.

i should have known better....speechless!

No comments: