Friday, June 23, 2006

break from my so called life!

1.Where have you been an hour ago?an hour ago?

fitness first @ robinson summit tower....nagshoshower....

2. State your name?

carla bianca

3. Do you like your name?

yeah, but I dont use the bianca thing often which is weird because whenever people find out that bianca is my second name they go ga-ga and wants to call me bianca. I think the name bianca entails too much expectations and responsibilities.

4. Can you remember what you did on the first day of your school?

school as in nursery? I think I cried! hehe!

5. What do you want to be ten years from now?

rich! Haha! Nah, hopefully doing something that I enjoy and earning enough to buy my kaprichos!

6. What did u feel upon receiving emails?

depends kung kanino galing at anung laman ng email. Mwahaha! I hate receiving chain letter stuffs though.

7. At what age you first learned to use a pc?

hmmmm…grade 4? Mga 10 years old siguro.

8. Have you ever eaten any exotic food?

nope, and dont plan to do so.

9. What was the last illness that you had?

it was mental! Hahah! I dunno...headache, migraine? Does heartbreak counts?

10. Do you like listening to rap music?

sometimes…if I’m with my hip hop friends. Hehe!

11. Have you ever thought of driving the train?

nope. Bike nga hindi ako marunong train pa kaya?

12. What did you do last 1st November 2005?

Im at calamba, visiting my lolo and lolas at the cemetery.

13. Which do you prefer? sunny dayz or rainydays?

rainy days kase I love jackets at payong? Hehe! mas cozy lang pag rainy at masarap magkape, cuddle at mangulit! Hehe! traffic nga lang!

14. When was the last time you browsed the bible?

last month!

16. What is the brand of your wristwatch?right now?

Rado! Cool!

17. Look at your back. what do you see?

hmmmm…MRM team…si mike dadivas, bojo torres at tyzia mathay!

18. tuck in or tuck out?

definitely tuck out!

19. Do you sing while you are taking a bath?

minsan! I usually take a bath at around 630am on weekdays, if I sing too loud baka magising ko ang household namin so I just sing on weekends hehe!


20. What did you have for breakfast today?

I dont eat breakfast…

21. Your last dream that you remembered?

re-enactment ng june 9-10 event, yung meron akong inuwing rockstar! Hehe!

22. What do you usually say when you meet aperson?

hi! nice meeting you.

23. Do you agree on the saying "to forgive is to forget"?

not at all times.

24. Last thing you held before using the computer?

my cellphones…with s talaga!

25. Where is the place you always dreamt of?

bahamas! Yeah!

26. When was the last time your tears fell?

last last week courtesy of jao and some brown eyed guy.

27. Are you going to leave your parents in time?

hell no, im staying with them till im 40! Haha!! I love 'em!

29. Long hair or spikey?

spikey! Hehe!

30. First person to run to if you are depressed?

i usually keep shit to myself…but if I feel like sharing it would prolly be my mom, big bro or det and now miki too!

31. Who's the last person made you cried?

JAO! for asking about how I ended up things with my ex!

32. Who was the last person you sms?

MIKI! my 24/7 ka-textmate!

34. What was your worst flood experience?

hmmm, nothing more than baka hindi makadaan ang car namin. Lucky me, hindi naman bahain mga dinadaanan ko.

35. Are you happy at this point of your life?

could be better, but in general everything's all good, i guess.

36. What do you want to eat tomorrow lunch?

honestly? Sr. Pedro Lechon Manok! Hehe! at kanin!

37. Have you eaten dinner?

nope, umaga pa eh. mwehehe!

38. cellphone unit?

moto razr hot pink, nokia 6230i, nokia 1100, and soon to be n70! mwahah!

39. last movie you've seen?

benchwarmers! yeah yeah i know tagal na! hehe!

40. How's today in school?

no school, just work! and since it's a friday must be toxic...but oh something to look forward to since it's videoke day today here at work plus i'll be watching cueshe later and going to capones for late night drink. i love fridays!

1 comment:

Tsep Joko said...

and for that. try kong humabol sa capones, text me how to get there, and when you're leaving.

...re-enactment ba? haha.