Wednesday, December 08, 2010

stranger

dear stranger,

i can't believe what happened to you, you've become self-absorbed and all knowing. it's sad to know that you are not the same person you used to be but what's worst is that you've changed not for the better. i admire how you can talk nicely to other people and turn into a nasty one when you talk to me which is not very often.

i will not pretend to like you anymore nor try to understand why you are like a monster to me. instead i will try to just let you go and accept the fact that no matter how hard i pray or try to recreate the past, you will not go back to the old you. the old you that i really really like, the one i prayed for to find, the one i thought i was lucky enough to have.

thank you for turning me into this numb, i don't care anymore, i'm tired kind of girl. =) i hope it is all worth it, i hope you are happy. i hope one day you will realize that you're an asshole and of all people you treated me like a dirt. i deserve some respect.

you are pushing me to be like this. you are making this very easy.

love,
me =)

No comments: